SUMEC North America
3939 Royal Dr NW Unit #234
Kennesaw, GA 30144
Phone: (866) 902-9690
SUMEC North America respects and protects your privacy. SUMEC North America will never disclose information about you to a third party without first receiving your permission. This policy addresses the following topics regarding your personal information.
1. What personally identifiable information SUMEC North America collects.
2. How SUMEC North America use your information.
3. What cookies, transparent GIFs, and log files are and how SUMEC North America uses them.
4. What organization collects your personal information.
5. With whom SUMEC North America may share your information.
6. What choices are available to you regarding collection, use and distribution of your information.
This policy is subject to change so please check back frequently. Questions regarding the policy should be directed to
1. What personally identifiable information SUMEC North America collects. SUMEC North America collects information from you on assorted web forms including: quote request, partner application, contact, trial, makeover request, and feedback. In order to respond to your inquiries and requests, SUMEC North America needs to collect basic information from you such as your contact information and the details of your request.
2. How SUMEC North America uses your information. SUMEC North America primarily use the information that you may enter on our site to respond to your inquiry or request. SUMEC North America may also respectfully use your information (e.g. email address) to contact you about improvements in our service, special offers, and special announcements.
4. What organization collects your personal information. When you visit our site, unless you are specifically informed otherwise, SUMEC North America is the only ones collecting information about you. SUMEC North America may from time to time run promotions that may be sponsored or cosponsored by other companies. Some or all of the information collected on our site during a promotion may be shared with the sponsor. If that is the case, you will be notified prior to providing your information. Based on that notification, you may, of course, elect to decline participation in the promotion. As a service to you, SUMEC North America may provide links to other sites from our site. Those sites are not operated by SUMEC North America and are therefore not under our control. Their privacy practices may or may not be consistent with our practices.
5. With whom SUMEC North America may share your information. SUMEC North America does not currently have plans to "rent" your name or to provide any companies opportunities to advertise to you through us. If that should ever change, SUMEC North America would only do so with your permission. You will always have the option to "OPT OUT". Though SUMEC North America makes every effort to preserve user privacy, SUMEC North America may need to disclose personal information when required by law wherein we have a good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with a current judicial proceeding, a court order, or legal process served on our Web site. In the event that we go through a business transition, such as a merger, being acquired by another company, or selling a portion of our assets, your personal information will, in most instances, be part of the assets transferred. You will be notified by a prominent notice on our Web site and an email prior to a change of ownership or control of your personal information.
6. What choices are available to you regarding collection, use and distribution of your information. You may always choose not to provide us with your personal information. You may also "OPT OUT" of special programs using your personal information. However, without your personal information, SUMEC North America may not always be able to provide you with complete service or any service at all.
COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK INFORMATION
All other trademarks displayed on this site or through links to other sites are the property of the respective trademark owners.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
THE MATERIALS IN THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, SUMEC NORTH AMERICA DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OR MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. SUMEC NORTH AMERICA DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN THE MATERIAL WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. SUMEC NORTH AMERICA DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OF OR THE RESULT OF THE USE OF THE MATERIAL IN THIS SITE IN TERMS OF THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE.
The material in this site could include technical inaccuracies, typographical errors, or omissions. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions and to change or update information at any time without prior notice.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Under no circumstances, including, but not limited to, negligence, shall we be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, any SUMEC North America site or a site that is linked to this site, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages. Applicable law may not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. In no event shall our total liability to you for all damages, losses, and causes of action (whether in contract, tort [including, but not limited to, negligence], or otherwise) exceed the amount paid by you, if any, for accessing this site.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold SUMEC North America harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, costs and expenses, including attorneys' fees, arising from or related to your use of the site.
USER COMMENTS, FEEDBACK, SUBMISSIONS, AND POSTINGS
All comments, feedback, submissions, or other information communicated to SUMEC North America through this site (collective, the "Submission") will be the property of SUMEC North America. SUMEC North America will not be required to treat any Submission as confidential, and will not be liable for any ideas for its business (including without limitation, product, or promotion ideas) and will not incur any liability as a result of any similarities that may appear in future SUMEC North America business. SUMEC North America will be entitled to use the Submission for any noncommercial or other purpose whatsoever, without compensation to you or any other person sending the Submission. You acknowledge that you own whatever material you submit, and use of your Submission by SUMEC North America will not infringe or violate the rights of any third party.
LINKS TO OTHER WEB SITES AND SERVICES
This site may be linked to other sites and services that are not maintained by SUMEC North America. SUMEC North America is not responsible for the content of those sites. Consequently, we cannot be held responsible for the accuracy, relevancy, copyright compliance, legality, or decency of material contained in sites listed on or otherwise linked to a SUMEC North America site. The inclusion of any link to such sites does not imply endorsement by SUMEC North America. SUMEC North America makes no representations whatsoever about any other Web site which you may access through this one. Please exercise discretion while browsing the Internet. These other sites may send their own cookies to users, collect data, solicit personal information, or contain information that you may find inappropriate or offensive. Please keep in mind that whenever you give out personal information online that information can be collected and used by people you don't know. While SUMEC North America strives to protect your personal information and privacy, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you disclose online; you make such disclosures at your own risk. We reserve the right to disable links from third-party sites to SUMEC North America site.
This publication is distributed internationally and may contain references to programs, products, and services that are not available in your country, state, or particular location. These references do not imply that the SUMEC North America intend to announce or provide programs, products, or services in your country, state, or particular location. Unless otherwise specified, the Contents on any SUMEC North America site are presented solely for these purposes of promoting programs, products, services, and other content available in the United States and its territories, possessions, and protectorates. Those who choose to access the SUMEC North America site do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
These Terms and Conditions will be governed and be interpreted pursuant to the laws of the State of Texas, United States of America, excluding its conflicts of law rules. You expressly agree that the exclusive jurisdiction for any claim or action arising out of or relating to these Terms and Conditions or your use of this site shall be filed only in the federal courts located in Texas. If any part of these Terms and Conditions is unlawful, void, or unenforceable, that part will be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. Possible evidence of use of this site for illegal purposes will be provided to law enforcement authorities. This is the entire agreement between the parties relating to the use of this site. SUMEC North America can revise these Terms and Conditions at any time by updating this posting.
These terms are effective until terminated by either party. You may terminate these terms at any time by discontinuing use of all SUMEC North America Web sites and destroying all Contents obtained from any and all such sites and all related documentation and all copies and installations thereof, whether made under these terms or otherwise. Your access to any and all SUMEC North America sites may be terminated immediately without notice from us if in our sole discretion you fail to comply with any term or provision of these terms. Upon termination, you must cease use of the SUMEC North America site and destroy all Contents obtained from such site and all copies thereof, whether made under these terms or otherwise.
HOW TO CONTACT US
If you have any comments or questions regarding our Terms and Conditions, you can contact us at:
Copyright © SUMECNA. All rights reserved.